How to Use Mobile Commerce Applications to Expand Your Online Brand
Mobile commerce, also known as m-commerce which helps you to create your own marketplace, is the next unstoppable trend that has swept the ecommerce world. We now rely on our smart phones not only for connecting with friends and family, but for everything we can think of?
From ordering food, ordering necessities to locating healthcare partners. Everything you want and need is only a mobile tap away. With online buyers gravitating toward mobile commerce, it is critical that your brand’s website is either mobile-friendly or equipped with mobile apps. There are 5.31 billion unique mobile phone users worldwide, and mobile phones account for more than half of all internet traffic.
Indeed, m-commerce now accounts for up to 73% of all ecommerce orders. The statistics speak for themselves. For brands, m-commerce is no longer an option. Businesses planning for exponential growth should consider a mobile-first approach when developing their online presence.
Mobile Apps and how they have transformed our lifestyle
When we think of mobile apps in terms of ecommerce, there are primarily three types of apps that are
required to run the show:
- Mobile shopping: consists of dedicated apps and social media that allow in-app purchases via mobile.63% of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from a company that has a mobile shopping app or a mobile website.
- Mobile banking: These are dedicated and secure apps that enable customers to conduct banking transactions via mobile device. Mobile banking apps make digital payments more convenient, secure, and quick. By 2026, the global digital banking market is expected to be worth approximately $13.9 billion.
- Mobile payment: refers to cashless payments made via mobile using digital wallets and apps Such as Paytm, PayPal, and others.
Mobile commerce: The new age mantra for your company’s development Mobile devices have changed not only the way we live, but also the marketing strategy of online brands. With mobile apps, reaching new markets, engaging customers, and finally converting them has never been easier.
Benefits of mobile apps for ecommerce to capitalize on
A mobile shopping app is an excellent tool for brands looking to carve out a niche in the market. Here are a few of the most significant advantages of mobile apps:
- Broader scope: Because brands must target their audiences where they are, mobile phone targeting is the most popular solution. Create an app or convert your store to a PWA to reach a larger audience and increase conversions.
- Omni channel experience: Online buyers expect their favorite brands to be available on all of the channels they use. For enterprise brands, Omni channel is the way to go, and mobile apps are one of the most profitable channels that brands should include in their Omni channel strategy.
- Improved customer engagement: Today, the only thing that matters is your customers’ engagement and loyalty. Your brand can virtually open a 24×7 shop in your customers’ mobile devices with apps. This means you can engage them wherever they are and gently push them toward conversions whenever they are using the app.
- Insightful customer data: Mobile commerce allows you to collect extensive data on user behaviors and purchasing patterns. Brands can use these consumer insights to send personalized messages that encourage conversions.
5 Proven Methods for Increasing Sales through Mobile Apps
The number of people owning and using smart phones will continue to rise, creating a thriving market for all brands. A smart, conversion-oriented mobile commerce strategy can also pay huge dividends for your brand. Here are some pointers to get you started:
- Develop a mobile buyer persona
Using research and survey, create buyer personas to target your ideal customer. Knowing your target audience is essential for creating a consistent user experience and buyer journey. The combination of demographic data, lifestyle factors, and purchasing behaviors results in a UX persona that allows you to truly understand your users, their perspectives, and purchasing decisions. You can now put the right content in front of your buyers through your mobile apps and mobile stores because you understand their needs. You can use personas strategically in your inbound marketing efforts to drive higher engagement and conversions.
Shopconik built-in reports assist you in gathering a large amount of information about customer behavior, and it also allows you to integrate with popular analytics tools such as Google Analytics to help you gather detailed information for building buyer personas.
- Create a mobile commerce app
if you haven’t already invested in a mobile app, now is the time. Apps enable you to have a more direct and better interaction with your customers. Personalization is one of the reasons why customers prefer to shop on mobile apps. You can use apps to assist your customers in storing their preferences and adding items to their wish list for future reference in a single click.
Shopconik-powered apps are hybrid apps that work on all devices. Shopconik-powered stores are Progressive Web Apps (PWA), which means they look, feel, and function like mobile apps. PWA stores allow your brand to reach even the most remote areas where internet connectivity is slow. Apps and progressive web app stores combined have the potential to significantly increase your conversions.
- Embrace an Omni channel marketing strategy
you never want your customers to have a bad shopping experience. Customers nowadays want to interact with their favorite brands across multiple channels, and mobile is one of their favorites. Creating a frictionless Omni channel journey for your buyers by building mobile apps in their native language, providing easy shopping experiences through PWA stores, providing special discount codes for sharing your products on social sites, and so on are all ways to increase conversions through mobile apps. Implementing an Omni channel marketing strategy provides customers with a best-in-class purchasing journey across all channels.
Here’s how being everywhere can help you attract new customers.
- Deliver a retargeting advertisement to your customers’ social media accounts.
- Use email marketing to remind them to return to their abandoned cart.
- When a potential buyer is near your offline store, send a promotional text message with personalized discounts and offers.
Shopconik assists you in creating a more holistic customer experience through mobile-ready online stores, PWAs, mobile apps, and so on. Shopconik assists you in creating a personalized experience for your buyers by utilizing 300+ API endpoints. It means you can reach the right people at the right time and through the right channel.
- Convenient online payments
Customers will return if you make their lives easier. With a variety of mobile payment options on your mobile apps and stores, you can make checkouts more frictionless, resulting in increased loyalty. Mobile purchases are known to be impulsive, and you can nudge your customers to buy more with the right personalized offers and fast mobile payment options on your m-commerce channels. Shopconik offers domestic and international payment gateways. It provides a wide range of payment methods, including UPI, wallets, pay later, and subscription-based payment methods, among others, to facilitate easy and quick checkouts.
- Individualized Experience
A personalized shopping experience is appealing to the millennial customer. With new and modern technologies such as AI, machine learning, and so on at your disposal, you can gain a wealth of information about your customers and their preferences. Using this data in conjunction with the appropriate technology to customize your mobile apps, landing pages, product pages, and so on, you can significantly increase your sales.
You can track your users, create multi-theme apps, device-specific themes and discounts, sell to your customers in their preferred language, have individual apps for each sub-store, and much more to increase your sales with Shopconik.
M-commerce is progressing
With today’s technology, everything is simple and accessible. It’s time to expand your business with mobile apps that will make your customers prefer you to your competitors. As an online brand, you must seize every opportunity that comes your way. The good news is that you don’t need to go anywhere because Shopconik has all of the solutions you need to leverage next-generation technology.
With Shopconik’s robust mobile commerce solutions, you can jumpstart your B2B or D2C business. The mobile-friendly e-commerce solution provider is built on cutting-edge technology. Shopconik is here to alleviate all of your m-commerce concerns through device-specific personalization’s, mobile apps, and PWA.
Shopconik’s future-ready mobile commerce solutions will help you stand out in the e-commerce crowd. Begin making plans to propel your brand to new heights of success by following Mobile commerce trends. Begin your 14-day free trial to explore the most comprehensive set of features, tools, and marketing solutions.